Experienced. Reliable. Always Ready to Serve You.
Do we have a history in Forsyth? We certainly do.
We're a true community bank, chartered and co-founded in 1910 by brothers Robert
T. Persons and George Ogden Persons. The Farmers Bank has operated continuously
in Monroe County since then.
From the very beginning, our bank's primary mission has been to serve the people
who live in this community and to give them the best banking services in Forsyth
and Monroe County.
Like all businesses that focus on the future, The Farmers Bank has set goals we
can summarize here:
- Be the premier financial institution in Monroe County
- Create and deliver quality financial products and services that provide
exceptional value to our customers
- Offer a stimulating and challenging work environment that encourages,
develops, and rewards excellence
- Diligently serve our community with integrity and pride
- Constantly look for ways to serve the needs of the entire community
You can be assured that the focus we place on these goals allows our bank to give
you and your family the best banking experience you can find. We'll offer you a
smile and a friendly greeting when you visit with us. And, we'll deliver service
quickly and efficiently so you have plenty of time for other things.